1. Collecting Personal Information
Personal information describes data from which User’s identity is apparent or can be deducted (“Personal Information”). Personal Information collected by Owl.lk include Users data used for registration such as:
- Company details (e.g. name; postal address; residence; date of birth, nationality, gender, email address; phone number; education; language skills and other skills; application photo; Facebook profile details);
- biographical data (e.g. accomplishments, personal interests and activities);
- career related information (e.g. employment status and type of employment; areas of interest; career objectives; job location; desired salary; work experience.
2. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Owl.lk will only use Personal Information for the purpose such data was collected for and not disclose any Personal Information to third parties without User’s consent (except if disclosure is required by applicable laws).
Owl.lk Sri Lanka will use Personal Information to: communicate with User; deliver services offered to User by Owl.lk Sri Lanka on the Website; confirm User’s identity and (where applicable) details regarding payment methods; provide and improve services and administer the Website; fulfill legal, regulatory and compliance requirements; contact User directly for marketing purposes. During registration on Owl.lk Sri Lanka User can give consent to receiving communication with marketing purposes.
User can withdraw this consent at any time by writing an email to (e-mail) or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of Owl.lk’s email communications.
3. Opt Out
User can easily unsubscribe from any Owl.lk managed mailing list or other lists for marketing purposes. Each email sent from Owl.lk includes a link on the bottom of the email enabling Users to withdraw their consent to receive marketing correspondence. Additionally, User can simply opt out by sending an email to (e-mail).
The Website is secured by industry standard technology. However, Owl.lk cannot guarantee security of Personal Information for all cases (e.g. hacking by external parties) and will not be liable for any breach of security or unintended loss or disclosure of information.
Ow.lk will use all reasonable efforts to secure Personal Information and to keep Personal Information confidential.
For full access to the Website, User will be required to enable cookies in User’s browser. Cookies are pieces of data placed on the computer of a website’s visitor designed to track how users act on the website (“Cookies”).